Where: Lisman Landing, Milford, CT
- Start your Father’s Day celebration with us!
- After the 5K, enjoy free pizza from the Colony Grill food truck.
- Participants ages 21+ are invited to Colony Grill of Milford (a couple hundred yards from the finish) for a free post-race beer or soft drink.
- Other post-race refreshments include bagels, bananas, and fluids.
- The race will be chip timed!
- Plenty of parking will be available in designated areas, side streets, in The Milford Bank and Colony Grill parking lots (no parking on the race course).
- Dri-Fit shirt sizes are guaranteed to all entrants registered by June 4th, 2018.
- Free Kids’ Fun Run offering a non-competitive, 1/4 mile race for kids 12 and younger only – weather permitting. All kids receive a finisher medal!
- Awards for top male & female finisher
- Awards for top male & female Military or Veteran
- Awards categories: top three male and female finishers in 9 & under; 10-13; 14-18; 19-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70-79; 80+
- Most Patriotic Award: Show off your stars and stripes!
NEW! Top male and female Military or Veteran will receive $500 each to donate to the charity of their choice. (Prize generously provided by Colony Grill of Milford)
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM: Bib pick-up & registration with cash/check, if race hasn’t reached capacity
The Milford Bank, 33 Broad Street, Milford (Tent outside)
7:30-8:45 am: Check-In / Bib Pick-up / Registration
8:30 am: Kid’s Fun Run
8:45 am: Announcements & National Anthem
9:00 am: Race Starts
9:30 am: Post-Race Party Starts
9:45 am: Awards & Guest Speakers
10-11 am: After Party at Colony GrillSchedule subject to change.Race Director
Marty Schaivone, has joined our team this year. He is the coordinator of more than 30 races in CT, including the Aquarion/Barnum Festival 5k & 10k in Bridgeport, the Colony Grill Hot Oil Run, Bigelow Tea Community Challenge in Fairfield, the Great Pumpkin Classic at Trumbull High School, and many more races in Fairfield County. MS Running Productions is available for event consulting & directing. Contact Marty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you or your company would like to partner with us, please contact Peter Berube at email@example.com