Curt Walker - new father, discussed his 911 call he gave at 3 am while driving down I-91 with no-one to help in sight he was trying to deliver his wife's baby. Update: wife, Natalie and their baby girl, Rian Madison Walker are doing fine.
Grace Randolph - host/critic of Beyond the Trailer called in with Comic-Con talk and the Godzilla Experience, the new Wolverine sequel showing after credits of an X-Men tease, and looking forward to upcoming summer flicks "Elysium" with Matt Damon, and also "Kick Ass-2" with Jim Carrey.
Kennedy - '90s era MTV VJ, on the phone, talks about the celebrities she met like Rosanne, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Jordan, and NY Mayor Rudy Giuliani, all are featured in her new book "The Kennedy Chronicles: Golden Age of MTV Through Rose-Colored Glasses".
AJ's TOP 10 LIST:
Days after Anthony Weiner admitted to exchanging lewd chats and photos with a woman online, his campaign manager quit, Weiner and his campaign said Sunday. Danny Kedem's departure is the latest sign Weiner's New York City mayoral bid is struggling amid the charges of online sexual impropriety. After the chats and photographs become public on Tuesday, a poll showed him dropping to second place among Democratic candidates for mayor, and his favorable numbers plummeting.
Top 10: Rules of "Sexting"
1) Trust who you are sending it to for confidentiality.
2) Delete sexts after viewing.
3) Be aware of your surroundings when photographing yourself (nothing easily ID'd).
4) Never drunk sext.
5) Keep sexts to yourself: Don't let others in on it.
6) Don't store anything on your phone. If you must keep it, secure it in a computer file.
7) Use a phone code to avoid tampering, or drunk sexting moments.
8) Make sure receiving person actually wants to engage in sexting with you.
9) Don't go too overboard with what you text (photos not too racy, text not too freaky).
10) Make sure you check the number you're sending to. Don't send to wrong number.
Q: Just under 25% of all adults in the U.S. have at least one of these. What is It?
A: A Tattoo