Governor Dannel P. Malloy - in the studio spoke about the CT job growth, education, Newtown funds, income tax, gun sales, and even "The Allman Brothers on tour" plus took on the Tribe's Q & A.
Jeff Morgan - this dog trainer will give you a "Happy Dog", was in the studio, to evaluate Pam's dog "Roxy" and give her a new leash on life with new tricks to teach her...Pam I Mean!
Grace Randolph - host/critic of Beyond the Trailer on the phone with her weekend box office review of Oprah's movie called "The Butler", Jennifer Aniston's "We're the Millers" and the new Harrison Ford flick "Paranoia".
Jay Pinto - vice-president festival committee for the Milford Oyster Festival, talking about what a great day, what a great turn-out, what great music with Blues Traveler at the fest this weekend.
AJ's TOP 10 LIST:
A&E says nearly 12 million birds of a feather caught Wednesday's season premiere of its hit unscripted series "Duck Dynasty." The fourth-season premiere grew by more than one-third in total viewers over last season's debut. Set in Louisiana bayou country, "Duck Dynasty" follows a brood of brothers who manufacture duck calls and love to go bird hunting. New episodes air every Wednesday at 10 p.m. Also, in MARS, Pa., A camouflage-clad bride and groom got a little advice from a bewhiskered witness on their wedding day: ‘‘Duck Dynasty’’ star Willie Robertson. Robertson told the couple to always love and forgive one another as they were wed Saturday morning at a Field & Stream store near Pittsburgh. Robertson popped in for the nuptials of Meghan Cook, who sported a camouflage sash on her dress, and Charlie Miller, who was completely clad in camo gear.
TOP 10: REDNECK REALITY TV SHOWS
1) DUCK DYNASTY (A&E) - The Roberton's stumble upon success by crafting the best duck caller on the market out of Louisiana swamp wood. Their thin reed of wood commands millions of dollars in profits, thrusting the backwoods clan far beyond mom-and-pop wealth.
2) SWAMP PEOPLE (History Channel) - a redneck safari where your tour guides are unapologetic, uncouth, and really damn good at what they do.
3) HERE COMES HONEY BOO BOO (TLC) - a comical incarnation of the backwoods clans seen in most horror movies, using extreme couping, mud-diving, four-wheeling, and armpit-farting as new ways to incite terror and laughter in equal measure.
4) AMERICAN HOGGERS - American Hoggers, follows the Campbell family and their struggle to rescue Texas residents and ranches from the devastating chaos caused by millions of invasive wild boars.
5) MOONSHINERS (Discovery) - sheds light on the illegal practice of producing the 180-proof alcohol through pursuing Tim Smith and his sidekick, "Tickle," as they evade the authorities in Virginia while concocting their strong drink, which they refer to as "'Shine."
6) LIZARD LICK TOWING (Tru TV) - Follows Ron, Amy, Bobby and their team of repo agents in North Carolina . The show is known for the large amount of fights and brawls that take place during the repossessions.
7) HILLBILLY BLOOD (Destination USA) - A Hardscrabble Life follows two mountain men who demonstrate backwoods ingenuity deep in the mountains of Appalachia.
8) ROCKET CITY REDNECKS (National Geographic) - Performing experiments in Alabama's backyard, the men mix science and redneck sensibilities to entertaining effect, using discarded beer cans to bomb-proof a truck, launching moonshine-fueled rockets and cracking jokes.
9) HILLBILLY HANDFISHIN' (Animal Planet) - Animal Planet's highly entertaining show follows Skipper and his partner, Jackson, as they school out-of-towners on their techniques (which are also referred to as "noodling") and trudge through shoulder-deep murky waters in search of catfish.
10) REDNECK ISLAND (CMT) - If Survivor were to get rid of its cast of uppity suburbanites and substitute in a bunch of gun-toting, beer-guzzling backwoods types, the result would be CMT's Redneck Island.
Q: This is considered the scariest creature, according to 1 out of 9 Americans. What is it?
A: A Cockroach.