Mayor Michael A. Pavia - of Stamford, on the phone, had given his report of Tuesday afternoon's house explosion, which injured the homeowner plus shot pieces of the house everywhere.
Dr. Sanjeev Rao - of Fairfield Urgent Care Center, in the studio, he gave his evaluation of the Crew, plus great advice to Tribe on flu shots, high blood pressure and other expert medical advice.
Dr. Patty Ann - relationship expert, she took on Q & A with the Tribe by offering her advice on this weeks' topic of "What Annoys You about Your Partner".
Terry Sagedy - chairman/marketing director Newtown Arts, on the phone, he let us know the highlights for this weekend's Newtown Arts Festival, with live music, food venders, art, crafts and so much fun.
AJ's TOP 10 LIST:
A creepy and anonymous clown has been terrifying residents of Northampton by standing around on street corners and staring at passers-by. The clown, who bears a striking resemblance to Pennywise from the 1990 film "IT", adapted from the Stephen King novel of the same name, first appeared on Friday the 13th and was spotted again over the weekend. According to the Northampton Herald and Post the clown has appeared in several locations in the Abington and Kingsley areas of the town. On each sighting, he or she has worn the same white face makeup, red wig, all-in-one suit and oversized bow-tie.
Top 10: Reasons Why Clowns Are Scary
1) Known clown killers like John Wayne Gacy (Clowns that kill you and bury you under their house.)
2) Their red face paint around their lips looks like blood, or creates an evil, sinister smile.
3) They have a perfect disguise all the time. We have no idea who they are, or what they've done in the past.
4) They travel in a gang/pack themselves into one little car. Creepy.
5) They can easily hide weapons in their oversized suits, and use them on you.
6) Their clothing style tells you immediately that they're mentally "off".
7) Movies and TV shows where the killer or criminal is dressed like a clown cements the stereotype.
(Some movies about killer clowns are based on true stories.)
8) Their laughs are either evil or creepy.
9) A grown man that wears that much make up in public is a red flag. Period.
10) They have creepy big shoes.....big enough to stomp your whole face if they desired.
Q: This should take 20 seconds, but we do it an average of 6. What is it?
A: Wash Our Hands...(hint was: timing really is everything.)