John Picard - The West Haven Mayor called in this morning to announce he'll run for another term as a write-in candidate.
Andrew Gernhard - It's October, and horror movies are all over TV. As a producer/writer/director of horror movies, Andrew was in to talk to the Tribe about their favorites.
AJ's TOP 10 LIST:
Local police say a middle-aged couple in central Ukraine was run over by a switcher locomotive while having sex on the tracks. According to the country's Interior Ministry, the woman died at the location while the man was hospitalized after losing both his legs. The victims' names were not released, but it was reported that the man was 41 and the woman appeared to by thirty-something. The ministry cited the surviving victim, who said that he and his girlfriend “failed to overcome their natural passion when walking home… and wanted to experience an extreme sensation near the railroad tracks.”
TOP 10: DANGEROUS PLACES TO HAVE SEX
1) SKY DIVING - The dangers involved in this one are more than self explanatory.
2) THE SHOWER - Passion meets slippery, soapy surfaces. The injuries that shower sex can cause are by far the worst possible.
3) THE INTERNET - When your sex tape hits the web, you won’t be able to laugh it off and move on.
4) THE SUPPLY CLOSET AT WORK - This is the most common place for sexual injuries. You might you might bang your head against a shelf and get a concussion. You could also find you career ending rather abruptly when you get discovered by your boss, who’s sure to fire you.
5) YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S PARENTS HOUSE - No matter how accustomed to you and his daughter having sex her father is, it’s a whole different ball game when he returns home to his den and sees you raw-dogging her on his desk. You might actually get shot.
6) THE WOODS - Two words: Animal attack. Or worse, poison ivy. Yeah, sounds like a nightmare, so it’s prudent to avoid lovemaking amongst wildlife.
7) AN ADULT ARCADE/MOVIE - You aren’t the first person to have sex there this hour. That stuff on the floor isn’t mud.. it’s weeks of congealed, scary sex slime.
8) THE BEACH - Find a lady into exhibitionism, head down to the shore, start knocking boots… and get infected with whatever disgusting bacteria lives in the water. On top of that, you’re almost guaranteed to have to handle a woman with sand in her who-hah. Scraping and chaffing. Ouch.
9) A MOVING CAR - With 6.5 million car accidents every year, this is hardly a recommendable course of action. A little fender bender could put Mr. Happy out of commission permanently.
10) A MARRIED PERSON'S HOUSE - Do the math... two plus an enraged spouse equals time in the E.R., or the morgue. Wouldn't be the first time for either equation.
Q: This automotive item tops the 2013 list of most annoying things. What are they?
A: Stick Figure Family Figures
(Hint: Way to depreciate the resale value)