Shane Lewis - Survivalist and contestant on Discovery's "Naked and Afraid" was in studio to share survival tips with the Tribe.
Dr. Patty Ann - In again this week to help the Tribe cope with the annoying things their partner's do.
AJ's TOP 10 LIST:
Cops arrested one biker they say sparked a hell-on-wheels ordeal that ended with a mob of angry motorcyclists pulling a man from his SUV before beating and slashing him in front of his wife and 2-year-old child in upper Manhattan, and another motorcyclist turned himself in Tuesday. As Christopher Cruz, 28, awaited arraignment on charges stemming from his role in the vicious attack on Alexian Lien, another biker involved in the assault surrendered to police. Cruz was riding with a swarm of motorcycles when he swerved in front of Lien’s Range Rover on the Henry Hudson Parkway and stopped short, causing the 33-year-old driver to bump the biker’s back tire, police sources said.
TOP 10: WAYS TO AVOID A ROAD RAGE INCIDENT
1) Don't retaliate, and chase after the angry driver
2) Don't make eye contact with the enraged driver
3) Don't yell comments, make rude hand gestures
4) Remain calm
5) Keep hands on the wheel, don't try calling police on cell, writing down plate number
6) Anticipate any sudden braking by other driver
7) Keep an eye out for help: a Policeman, a crowd in a parking lot
8) Try to keep a distance from the angry driver
9) Try to get off same street as angry driver
10) Keep doors locked and windows rolled up
Q: Just over half of women surveyed say that if a man has too many of these… they won’t date him. What are they?
(HINT: Nerds are the Mac Daddies)