Joe Linta - Week 7 in the NFL saw a wacky rule called for the first time in the Patriots/Jets game and Joe went over whether the Pats were cheated out of a win.
George Jepsen - CT's Attorney General was in studio to promote tomorrow's Free Mortgage Assistance Event in Hartford.
Howard F. Pitkin - CT's Banking Commissioner joined the Attorney General, and helped answer calls from the Tribe as well.
Jim Wiltsie - Jim is a cousin of Vicki Soto, one the teachers who lost her life in the Sandy Hook shooting. There is a memorial 5K being run on November 2nd, and Jim called in to tell us all about the race.
AJ's TOP 10 LIST:
The song “Chinese Food” by teen-pop singer Allison Gold debuted last Monday on YouTube and has been already dubbed by Time magazine as “the worst song of the year,” with other websites calling it the "worst song ever." The song itself, with its candy-coated production and laundry list of favorite Chinese foods, seems innocent enough. But it’s the music video, and the dim sum-like assortment of Asian stereotypes, that’s soured people on the song.
Read more here
Top 10: Worst Songs of All Time
1) You're Having My Baby - Paul Anka (1974)
2) Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus (1992)
3) Chinese Food - Allison Gold (2013)
4) We Built This City - Starship (1985)
5) We Are The World 25 For Haiti (2010)
6) Friday - Rebecca Black (2012)
7) Who Let The Dogs Out? - The Baja Men (2000)
8) Party All The Time - Eddie Murphy (1985)
9) Macarena - Los Del Rios (1994)
10) Barbie Girl - Aqua (1997)
Q: Teeth are the first thing people judge when meeting someone for the first time. What’s the second thing?
(Hint: I is pleased to meet you)