Chaz and AJ Weblog - 10/23/13
Gary Bimonte - Pepe's Pizza was named #1 in the country for best pizza, so Gary called in to accept congratulations from the show.
Jim Wiltsie - The Vicki Soto 5K is next Saturday, and the race is almost full. If you want to register, do so now!
Dr. Patty Ann - In studio to help the Tribe get over the annoying things their spouse does.
The Stamford Fire Safety Foundation is hosting a ONE NIGHT ONLY showing of "Burn" at the Avon Theater in Stamford tonight, at 7 PM. Go HERE to get tickets, all proceeds will benefit the Stamford Fire Safety Foundation Fund and the Stamford Fire Fighter's Burn Foundation.
AJ's TOP 10 LIST:
British actor and musician Noel Harrison, who sang the Academy Award-winning ballad "The Windmills of Your Mind," has died at 79. He suffered a heart attack after a performance on Saturday in Devon, southwest England, and died in a hospital. The son of actor Rex Harrison, Noel Harrison was a British champion skier and represented the country at the 1952 and 1956 Olympics before becoming a professional musician. He moved to the United States during the 1960s' "British invasion" and had his greatest success with "The Windmills of Your Mind," which was the theme to 1968 heist movie "The Thomas Crown Affair" and won the best-song Oscar.
Top 10: Cheesiest Songs of All Time
1) MacArthur Park - Richard Harris (1968)
2) Lovin' You - Minnie Riperton (1975)
3) Muskrat Love - The Captain And Tenille (1976)
4) Afternoon Delight - The Starrland Vocal Band (1976)
5) You're Beautiful - James Blunt (2005)
6) The Windmills of Your Mind - Noel Harrison (1968)
7) I Want To Know What Love Is - Foreigner (1984)
8) Rico Suave' - Gerardo (1990)
9) Mambo No. 5 - Lou Bega (1999)
10) My Humps - The Blackeyed Peas (2005)
B: The most arguments have been known to happen here. Where is it?
A: Parking lots
(Hint: I was here first)