Chaz and AJ Weblog - 11/1/13
Steve Barichko - Steve is a demonologist who was in studio to wrap up "Freak Week" with terrifying tales of malevolent spirits torturing a family in Watertown.
Hena Daniels - Channel 3's evening news anchor was in hanging out and eating all our leftover Halloween candy.
Mr. Skin - Called in this morning with his Top 5 horror movie nude scenes and to talk about the launch of his new site for women: Mr Man! (NSFW)
AJ'S TOP 10 LIST:
Today we wrap up “Freak Week.” All this week we had paranormal investigators and such, telling us about the cases they worked on. As a refresher, let's see if you can name ten of the signs that may indicate you are not alone at home.
Top 10: Signs That Your House is Haunted
1) Apparitions - Physical manifestation of a spirit or entity. These phenomena are also very rare and can take many forms: human-shaped mists or forming mists of some indistinguishable shape.
2) Physical Assault - Scratches, slaps and hard shoves. This kind of personal assault is extremely rare, but obviously highly disturbing.
3) Moving or Levitating Objects (Severe Psychokinetic Phenomena) - Dinner plates sliding across the table; pictures flying off walls; doors slamming shut with great force; furniture sliding across the floor.
4) Unexplained Smells - The distinct fragrance of a perfume or cologne that you do not have in your house.
5) Cold or Hot Spots - Cold spots are classic haunting symptoms, but any instance of a noticeable variance in temperature without a discernible cause could be evidence.
6) Unexplained Noises - Footsteps; knocks, banging, rapping; scratching sounds; sounds of something being dropped. Sometimes these noises can be subtle and other times they can be quite loud.
7) Doors, Cabinets and Cupboards Opening and Closing - Most often, these phenomena are not seen directly. The experiencer either hears the distinct sounds of the doors opening and closing.
8) Lights Turning Off and On - Likewise, these events are seldom seen actually occurring, but the lights are switched on or off when the experiencer knows they were not left that way. This can also happen with TVs, radios and other electrically powered items.
9) Items Disappearing and Reappearing - It's the familiar experience of not being able to find a regularly used item which you believe you placed in a spot you routinely place them. But they're gone and you look high and low for them with no success. Some time later, it's found in exactly the place you normally put them.
10) Strange Animal Behavior - A dog, cat or other pet behaves strangely. Dogs may bark at something unseen, cower without apparent reason or refuse to enter a room they normally do. Cats may seem to be “watching” something cross a room.
Q: Although they don’t want to, nearly every man will do this, just to appease their woman. What is it?
A: Watch a “Chick Flick”
(Hint: When momma’s happy, everybody’s happy)