Dr. Abbas Mohammadi - "Professor Tooth" from Columbia Dental was in studio this morning for 'Ask A..' dentist.
Tom Foley - Potential GOP candidate for Governor of CT was on to talk about his new commercial - running in NYC.
Mighty John the Record Guy - John was on to appraise the old records owned by the Tribe.
AJ's TOP 10 LIST:
She couldn't resist. Singer Miley Cyrus smoked a joint on stage and twerked with a dwarf during the MTV EMAs on Sunday. The 20-year old pop star also took home the Best Video award for her hit song "Wrecking Ball" during a show with a strong lineup of other performers including Eminem and Katy Perry. After winning the top award at the end of the show, she celebrated by demonstratively lighting up a large spliff and quickly taking a puff. Marijuana is not legal in the Netherlands, but smokers can't be prosecuted for possessing small amounts and it is sold openly in cafes known euphemistically as "coffee shops."
Top 10: Riskiest Places to Smoke A Joint:
1. Airport/Airplane – Don’t even think about a toke on the airport or on the plane – you will 100% get caught. The only way to fly high is to smoke marijuana before you get on the airport.
2. Prison – Didn’t you have learned your lesson? Since you’re in prison, obviously you have some real trouble. Don’t make it worse by smoking joint in jail. You can get more time and that’s not what you want.
3. Movie Theater – If the movie is really boring, than leave, but don’t risk to get caught by having a toke, because you surely will. If you smoke in a movie theater, every one will smell the weed and you will get arrested.
4. At/Near a Police Station – Some think that it’s safe to smoke weed in front of a police station. “No one will suspect you in smoking weed near a police station” . If you’re crazy enough to smoke pot in your car in front of the police station, there is a huge chance to get caught by a policeman.
5. Public Bathrooms – To smoke marijuana in the bathroom of a restaurant, an office, a sports game or a hotel – if you decide to do that, look if there are any people in the bathroom.
6. Parent’s House – When you smoke weed there’s that specific smell. Even when you smoke in your room and the door is closed, there’s a chance that your parents smell the leak through the door, even the window is open and you blow as far as you can out. Make sure that your parents are not at home.
7. Freeways – You can make a quick stop during your journey with some friends and smoke a joint outside the car on the freeway. But always keep an eye out for cops on the road.
8. Malls and Other Shopping Centers – The parking is a nice place to smoke weed – then go having fun in the mall. But beware of the security guards!
9. City Parks – The Central Park or another big city park can be a cosy place for a toke. If the place is empty enough no one will notice that you are smoking joint.
10. School – To smoke pot in the school yard or in the school toilets isn’t very smart. A lot of kids do it, without to realize how dangerous it is.
Q: Look around, and you will see that there are 85.4 million of these in the U.S. What are they?
(Hint: A good thing, or an insult)