Wayne Carini - The Host of 'Chasing Classic Cars' was in studio to help the Tribe with their car appraisals and maintenance issues.
Dennis McAllister - In studio to help the Tribe this morning with their relationship issues.
AJ's TOP 10 LIST:
Fall Cleanup is a prime time for accidents. As you go about your Autumn yard and housework, there are a number of steps you can take to prevent injuries, says the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Things like gutter clean-outs can cause injuries alone. Last year in the United States, more than 532,000 people were injured in falls from ladders, according to the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Top 10: Fall Clean-Up Accidents:
1) Falling from ladders (gutter clean-out)
2) Slip and fall from wet leaves
3) Stepping on rake
4) Getting hands caught on wood chipper
5) Throwing your back out picking up leaves
6) Getting fingers/toes hit by lawnmower blades (mulching leaves)
7) Getting poked in the eye by end of rake handle
8) Getting shocked by leafblower extension cord/short
9) Blisters from rake handle
10) Back injuries/lifting bags of leaves and debris
Q: If you are an adult over the age of 30, almost half of you still have your parents doing this. What is it?
A: Paying your cell phone bill
(Hint: Time to cut the cord)