Chaz and AJ Weblog - 9/13/13
Police Chief Gary MacNamara - of the Fairfield Police Dept., on the phone, discussed the search is on for a criminal that has been robbing banks in our area, he is following up with clues, tips and video to catch this crook, you can help by reporting anything serious at their tips hotline here.
Joe Lieberman - former CT state senator, on the phone, now spending more time with his wife and grandchildren has stated on this show he will "never run for elected office again", gave his thoughts chemical weapons and his role in helping Newton properly get their funds.
Nurse Jen - was called to try to evaluate AJ's "Red Eye" mishap, where it "appears" he has been straining and might be intracranial pressure, hopefully he will see much more clear these day.
...The Crew would like to thank Noreen Tassinaire from "The Big E", for dropping off cream puffs and eclairs and for calling in with highlights of the massive fair with musical acts Don Felder from the Eagles, Tommy James and the Beach Boys.
AJ's TOP 10 LIST:
Today is Friday the 13th. A day where superstitious people use extra caution...Here's a list of some of the things to keep an eye out for....
Top 10: Bad Luck Superstitions
1) Friday the 13th - Many people think Friday the 13th is an unlucky day.
2) A Black Cat - A black cat crossing your path is believed to bring you bad luck.
3) An Open Umbrella Indoors - It is bad luck to open an umbrella indoors.
4) Stones - It is bad luck to keep stones or rocks in your house, especially when you're in debt.
5) Breaking a Mirror - Will bring you 7 years of bad luck.
6) A Ladder - Walking under a ladder will bring you bad luck.
7) Placing a Hat on a Bed - Will bring you bad luck that day.
8) Tossing Salt - Over the left shoulder brings bad luck.
9) Keys on a Table - Keys on a table is believed to bring bad luck.
10) Shoes - Upside down shoes are also believed to bring bad luck.
Q: Almost 60% of men keep one of these close to them at all times. What is it?
A: A Photo of their Car....(hint was, "Most of AJ's Facebook Friends")