Chaz and AJ Weblog - 9/5/13
Jodie Fit - personal trainer, joins the crew through some proper routines to exercise, plus she was a former web girl here, and she gave advice on how to become one.
Ottis Anderson - former NY Giants RB and Super Bowl MVP, on the phone, talked about the upcoming NFL kickoff, plus he is promoting CT Lottery with a new scratch and match game.
Kristen Cusato - former WTNH reporter had some personal tips for Pam on handling Chaz and AJ, plus Kristen is sponsoring the "Walk to End Alzheimer's" raising awareness with a walk in Norwalk on September 29th.
AJ's TOP 10 LIST:
He’ll still sit court side at Los Angeles Lakers’ games, but Hollywood legend Jack Nicholson has quietly retired from the movie business, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned. The 76-year-old icon has no plans to appear in films again after a career spanning five decades. There is a simple reason behind his decision: it’s memory loss. Quite frankly, at 76, Jack has memory issues and can no longer remember the lines being asked of him.
Top 10: Jack Nicholson Movie Lines
1. "You can't handle the truth." - A Few Good Men (1992)
2. "Here's Johnny!" - The Shining (1980)
3. "Where does he get those wonderful toys?" - Batman (1989)
4. "You know, this used to be a helluva good country." - Easy Rider (1969)
5. "Only when I breathe." - Chinatown (1974) J.J. Gittes' response when asked if his nose, which was recently sliced by a henchman's straight razor, is causing him pain.
6. "The next woman who gets hold of me is gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars." - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)
7. "I don't want to be a product of my environment; I want my environment to be a product of me." - The Departed (2006)
8. "I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in" - The Shining (1980)
9. "I'm just your average horny little devil" - The Witches of Eastwick (1987)
10. "I'm gonna rip the eyes out of your head, and __ in your dead skull" - A Few Good Men (1992)
Q: Men do this faster than women. What is it?
A: Read a Menu ... (about 45% faster)