THIS SUNDAY IS FATHER'S DAY...A DAY TO HONOR DEAR OL' DAD. WITH THAT, LET'S SEE IF YOU KNOW WHO MADE THE LIST OF THE:
TOP 10: TV DADS OF ALL TIME
1. Andy Taylor from The Andy Griffith Show - He was a totally committed single father who lived with and raised his son Opie and with their Aunt Bea. He was a doting father, but still held Opie to a high standard of morality and proper behavior.
2. Heathcliff Huxtable from The Cosby Show - A busy obstetrician with an office downstairs at his home, Cliff had time to wise crack and spout wisdom with the children we watched grow up over eight seasons in the 1980's.
3. Mike Brady from the Brady Bunch - Famous for his morality talks with the kids and a sometimes exasperated look at the antics of six busy kids, Mike Brady was beloved by a generation.
4. Ray Barone from Everybody Loves Raymond - Ray is the typical conflict-avoidance father unless it comes to his own parents who live across the street and seem to invade very important family moment.
5. Howard Cunningham from Happy Days - This TV father owned and operated a hardware store. Howard Cunningham always seemed to have time to be a part of his kids' lives and regularly offered solid fatherly wisdom to his chIldren and their sometimes unique friends like Ralph, Potsie, Fonzie and Chachi.
6. Charles Ingalls from Little House on the Prairie - Charles was the archetypal pioneer and farmer father raising three daughters on the frontier. He was full of homespun wisdom and was the pillar of their small farming community.
7. Homer Simpson of The Simpsons - Homer is a dysfunctional father at it's best. Abusive and disconnected with his family, Homer is admittedly funny but truly a sad example of a father in today's world.
8. Danny Tanner of Full House- Known as a bit overprotective and as a neatness nut, Danny Tanner was lovable and the dad many teenage girls wished they had.
9. Tim Taylor of Home Improvement - Tim Taylor is the consummate "man's man." He is accident prone, does not know everything about a home workshop, and often feels that a bigger tool will do the job when a smaller tool will not, right or wrong. As a father, Tim is quite unfocused, and his wife Jill totally runs the family.
10. Tom Corbett from The Courtship of Eddie's Father - A magazine publisher, and his son Eddie who believes his father should marry again, and manipulates situations surrounding the women his father is interested in.