Over the weekend, “Dawn of the Planet of the Apes,” the latest entry in the simian-power film series from 20th Century Fox, took in an estimated $73 million at the domestic box office, handily beating the performance of its predecessor, " Rise of the Planet of the Apes," which took in $54.8 million on its first weekend in August 2011 and went on to sell $176.7 million in tickets at the domestic box office.
TOP 10: PLANET OF THE APES MOVIE LINES OF ALL TIME
1) Taylor: Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape!
2) Taylor: Oh my God. I'm back. I'm home. All the time, it was... We finally really did it.
3) Taylor: You maniacs ! You blew it up ! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!
4) Taylor: Doctor, I'd like to kiss you goodbye. Dr. Zira: All right, but you're so damned ugly.
5) Taylor: You did it. You cut up his brain, you bloody baboon!
6) Dr. Zaius: I see you've brought the female of your species. I didn't realize that man could be monogamous. Taylor: On this planet, it's easy
7) Julius: You know the saying, human see...human do.
8) Taylor: Doctor, would an ape make a human doll that talks?
9) Dr. Zaius: The Forbidden Zone was once a paradise. Your breed made it a desert of it, ages ago.
10) Cesar: Mama...mama...mama... ( Escape from The Planet of the Apes )