Mayor de Blasio finally got to eat pizza the way he likes it — with a fork and knife. Enjoying lunch with his family in Naples on Wednesday, de Blasio was photographed slicing his pizza and keeping his hands clean. That's in keeping with how the locals eat pizza in the southern Italy town. But when de Blasio opted for utensils over New York's folding method last January when meeting local business owners at a Staten Island restaurant, he drew mockery from New Yorkers, Jon Stewart and the Internet. "In my ancestral homeland, it is more typical to eat with a fork and knife," Massachusetts-born de Blasio explained at the time. "I've been to Italy a lot and I picked up the habit for certain types of pizza."
TOP 10: THINGS GUYS SHOULD NEVER DO
1) Get a “mani-pedi”— You can get either, but there are no circumstances that warrant getting both at the same time.
2) Punch a woman- Unless in a life threatening situation, are you ever allowed to strike a female.
3) Not know how / Have someone else change your flat tire- It's YOUR car. YOU deal with it. (Even if well-dressed. )
4) Watch any "chick-flick"- Unless it will guarantee sex from her afterwards.
5) Cry in public- Unless watching "Old Yeller", "Brian's Song" your beer spills, your team wins / loses, or your car's been damaged.
6) Eat Pizza with a knife and fork- Bibs are fine if you're wearing white, but pick it up and eat it like a man!
7) Ask for directions - Especially if there is a female in the car. If so, turn in your man card.
8) Dance without a partner- Unless you won a large sum of money, or she just agreed to have sex with you.
9) Blame others for your own mistakes- Own up to it. You'll feel better.
10) Go "shoe shopping" with another man- Not good. Just....don't.