Stocks are opening lower as investors react to more disappointing earnings from companies. The S&P 500 index fell 15 points, or 0.8 percent, to 1,955 in the first few minutes of trading Thursday.The Dow Jones industrial average lost 120 points, or 0.7 percent, to 16,761. The Nasdaq composite fell 38 points, or 0.9 percent, to 4,424. Yum Brands lost 6 percent after the owner of the KFC and Pizza Hut fast-food chains said a food safety scandal in China is hurting its sales.
TOP 10: MOST POPULAR FAST FOOD ITEMS
1) McDonald's Big Mac
2) Burger King Whopper
3) Taco Bell Crunchy Taco Supreme
4) Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich
5) Wendy's Frosty
6) White Castle "Slyders"
7) Kentucky Fried Chicken - Original Recipe
8) Pizza Hut - Stuffed Crust Pizza
9) Chick-fil-A - Original Chicken Sandwich
10) Subway BMT Sub Sandwich