1073 N Benson Rd
Fairfield, CT 06824
7:00 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 27, 2012
Panel discussion of implications of the new Patent Process "First to File" versus the historical "First to Invent". The panel will discuss:
(1) understanding the new process:
(2) becoming aware of the differences; and
(3) implications to the independent inventor including opportunities, and potential negatives, associated with the changes.
(1) Mike Blake, patent attorney, at Law Office of Michael A. Blake, LLC;
(2) Mark Nowotarski, president of Markets, Patents & Alliances, LLC, and a registered patent agent; and
(3) John Yankovich, patent attorney at Ohlandt, Greeley, Ruggiero & Perle, LLP.
Free (but registration is requested)