March 20, 2013Credits Awarded:
3 AIA HSW CE Hours
8:45 – 09:00 AM Registration
09:10 -10:10 AM
EPDM Defining the Standard for 50 years
1 AIA HSW CE Hour | AIA Course Number: SDR 113
Provider: Carlisle Syntec
Presenter: Gary Thompson
Participants will learn the features and benefits of EPDM roofing solutions that have been proven to perform as well as advancements in technology that contribute to higher quality installations and long term service life.
10:20 -11:20 AM
Steep Slope Stone Coated Metal Roofing Systems
1 AIA HSW CE Hour | AIA Course Number: IMU07C
Provider: InfoSpec, Inc.
Sponsor: Metals USA
Presenter: Kevin Martin
• Define stone coated Metal.
• Depict how stone coated Metal roofing is manufactured.
• Explain the benefits of stone coated metal roofing.
• Demonstrate new and innovative ideas to take into the design process for schools, hospitals
and other commercial applications, and to help you through that process.
• Discuss how specifying stone coated metal roofing systems may contribute towards a project
earning LEED certification.
• Describe how Stone Coated Metal Roofing Systems are energy efficient & Energy Star qualified.
• Explain the cost benefits of Stone Coated Metal roofing systems.
11:30 - 12:30 PM
Solving Architectural Noise Problems
1 AIA HSW CE Hour | Course: 003696
Provider: International Cellulose Corporation
Presenter: Kent Bradshaw
1. Increase awareness of the need for acoustics before occupancy.
2. Dispel the myths about cellulose as a finish product.
3. Visible and Invisible Finishes.
4. Acoustics & Economics - Light Reflectivity, Creature Comforts, Worker
Productivity and Energy Savings.
5. Life Savety Communications.
Early Bird Rate by 03/08/2013 26.62
Rate after 03/08/2013 41.99