Harry Rilling - Norwalk's new Mayor-Elect was on the phone this morning to talk about his plans for the city's future.
Stefanie Tropea - America's strongest woman is from Norwalk, and she was in studio throwing around kegs and atlas stones.
Allie Stockel - Allie from the Ridgefield Playhouse was in studio this morning talking about upcoming shows and giving away some tickets.
Scot Haney - Channel 3 WFSB's Meteorologist was on the phone with the weekend weather forecast.
AJ's TOP 10 LIST:
A Phoenix father, Michael Lilly, pulled his five children from the Academy of Excellence after his 6-year-old son, Isaiah, claimed the driver who was hired by the school slapped him as punishment for roughhousing with his sister. Dr. Eula Dean, director of the small public charter said the driver came to her "highly recommended" last summer and has been an excellent driver. The Phoenix Police Department will launch a full investigation into the allegations on Thursday.
Top 10: Ways To "Tick-Off" The School Bus Driver
1) Fight with other kids
2) Throw things around the bus/out the windows
3) Make fun of the bus driver/call them names
4) Smoke cigarettes in back of the bus
5) Act like maniacs (scream/yell for no apparent reason)
6) Stand in the aisle as bus is in motion
7) Open the rear emergency door while bus is in motion
8) Vandalize the bus (rip or write on seats)
9) Make rude gestures at passing motorists from your bus seat
10) Yell for bus driver to stop (false alarm)
Q: Almost half of employees worry about this the most. What is it?
A: Someone looking at their internet browsing history.
(Hint: Didn’t realize you liked that stuff)