Thomas Macre - In studio this morning to answer the Tribe's questions about medical marijuana in Connecticut. Thomas has applied for a facility in Waterbury that would grow and dispense marijuana, while also providing therapists and symptom alleviation through medical marijuana for patients of Cancer, HIV, Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson's to name a few.
Tom Araya - Slayer's bassist and lead singer was on the phone talking about the Slayer show at the Toyota Oakdale next week, the loss of Jeff Hanneman, and his interest in serial killers.
AJ's TOP 10 LIST:
Thanksgiving is just around the corner… time to prep for the big day.
Top 10: Thanksgiving Mistakes:
1) Waiting 'till the last minute to shop for a turkey
2) Not letting turkey fully thaw before preparing (a rate of 4 lbs. per day)
3) Forgetting to remove giblet bag from inside cavity before cooking
4) Trying to cook too many items at once
5) Under/overcooking the turkey or side dishes
6) Serving too many appetizers before the actual meal
7) Cooking the turkey with stuffing inside (that means you have to cook the turkey longer to insure that you won't get salmonella poisoning, so bird ends up overcooked)
8) Not letting turkey rest for 15-20 minutes before carving
9) Serving hot dishes cold
10) Not removing the wishbone before carving (you can't carve white meat neatly if wishbone is still in the turkey)
Q: Turns out, 6 out of 10 women say that if a guy has this, he looks ridiculous. What is it?
A: A ponytail.
(Hint: How to definitely score with 4 women guaranteed)