Connoisseur Media – Milford, CT
Markets: New Haven, Bridgeport, Stamford/Norwalk CT
Job Type: Full-time
Connoisseur Media Connecticut has an opening for a Senior Account Manager who has expertise in dealing with agencies and local decision makers for the purpose of selling and negotiating advertising. Interested in helping businesses big and small connect with powerhouse radio stations to advertise their message to a huge local Connecticut audience? Have experience negotiating advertising buys with top agencies? Connoisseur Media of Connecticut, which owns/operates 4 radio stations, is currently seeking a motivated, goal-oriented, self-starter Senior Media Sales Representative to drive and generate sales for our Connecticut Cluster that includes: 99.1 PLR (WPLR), STAR 99.9 (WEZN), 95.9 The Fox (WFOX), 94.3 WYBC, and CTBoom.com.
From radio to digital to event marketing, as a Senior Account Manager for Connoisseur Media you will be working with current and existing clients to help them develop and execute successful marketing plans. If you have experience in sales and marketing, specifically with advertising agencies on behalf of a media company and you have a successful track record contact us!
What We Offer:
- A product that you can be passionate about selling that will assist clients in growing their company.
- An opportunity to embark on a career with the fastest growing media company in the US.
- Multiple resources available to help tell our story.
- Experienced team to work alongside.
- Collaborative team environment.
- Growth and training opportunities.
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance.
- Competitive pay without a ceiling and ability to incrementally increase income year over year.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance package.
- Paid vacation & holidays.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in dealing with ad agencies on behalf of a media company.
- Have a strong track record of providing results for clients through advertising programs.
- Be outgoing and motivated to connect with business decision-makers.
- Have good organizational and time-management skills.
- Hardworking, integrity, relationship-builder with a winning attitude.
- Be focused on meeting the needs and goals of clients.
- Have experience with Nielsen software and ratings.
- Valid Driver’s License with vehicle
Contact info: Sharon Coling—please send resume to email@example.com
Connoisseur Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.