The Guilford Fair is BACK!
Join 99.1 PLR at The Guilford Fair, Connecticut’s 2nd oldest agricultural fair, September 17, 18 and 19 at The Guilford Fair Grounds.
Come out and enjoy great live entertainment, food vendors, rides, exhibitors, a family circus, children’s zoo, tractor pulls and so much more. Be sure to visit the 99.1 PLR Tent and say hello!
Guilford Fair Hours
- Friday September 17th: 1:00-11:00pm
- Saturday September 18th: 9:00am-11:00pm
- Sunday September 19th: 9:00am-7:00pm
Main Stage Entertainment
- Friday at 8:30pm see “Living on a Bad Name: A Tribute to Bon Jovi”
- Saturday at 8:30pm see “Live and Let Die” celebrating the music of Paul McCartney featuring Tony Kishner
- Sunday at 2:30 see “Coyote River Band,” Connecticut’s own modern country & pop/rock band
For more info and ticket prices visit www.guilfordfair.org.