Please help Dio

Please help Dio

Please help our family save Our 10 month old Rhodesian Ridgeback Mix named Dio. Please if you could read our story. If you can help in anyway, my son, myself and our Dio would be forever grateful!!

Our Dio will need a second surgery to his Right Tibia with in the next 2 weeks per his surgeon. Dio’s current fracture is a Tibia Crest Fx. which is a fracture just, under the knee cap. Our poor guys first Tibia fracture at 3 to 4 months old while with the foster family. This fracture was at the opposite end of his Tibia which required 3 pins. For this surgery the cost we have been quoted at max $6,318.00 (invoice pictured breaks the procedure). I love, we love our Cabana Boy Dio deeply. However, we are unable to pay for any of the finances. Last, December 4th I lost my baby girl shari-pie/pug to nasal cancer. She was my everything!!!!! my bestfriend, sidekick, emotional supporter and she LOVED to spoon!! On November 6th the year before she had been diagnosed with nasal cancer one month after the loss of my last sibling. Hit with an eviction a month later, a home of 13 years my son and I, had created with our Kaya for selling reasons. That December 26th my Kaya underwent nasal cancer surgery by removing the cancer within her nose, sinuses and behind her left eye. which came back just shy of 7 months. Having her put down was my last link to whatever, I had and known and another permanent change to go through again. this time it was my best fur baby friend. Total care credit balance is 12 thousand dollars in total care for her. Now, fast forward. I have been hit hard due to Covid-19 pandemic that as a result has left me unemployed since March, without any income or unemployment. I am a caterer, family meal planner chef. Others like me are still awaiting to be able to file for the PUA phase 2. Without income I have maxed out my credit cards, drained my sons savings account and barrow money from friends to help keep a roof over our heads. My son works a part time job in which his pay is placed towards house hold needs and rent. I am not one to air my dirty laundry and it pains me to do so more than, you’ll ever know. But I am at the mercy of kind people to help me with my cause. If I am unable to come up the money for the surgery. We will have to surrender our Dio for not being able to afford the bill back . Without work for months due to the pandemic and without a paycheck is leaving us feeling hopeless. This little guy has filled an empty place in our hearts after losing my baby girl. A place I fought not to feel again. But some how this cabana Boy as I call him. Has made prints in our hearts. Ever hear the phrase, “I recused my human’? well… he did !!! He’s OUR boy, OUR family and we do not want to loose him. NO donation is too small. My son and myself want to thank you all in advanced for helping us save our Dio and keeping him with us. Home where he belongs. God Bless and much love sending.  We pray you can help.

Feel free to contact me directly 203-856-4630

Please donate